Charlotte Kalkbrenner, School Nurse
(518) 863-7000, ext. 4126
Child Abuse Hotline Information
If you suspect a child is being abused or maltreated (neglected), report it by calling 1-800-342-3720, a toll-free 24-hour hotline operated by the New York State Office of Children and Family Services. If you believe a child is in immediate danger, call 911 or your local police department. Information about reporting child abuse and maltreatment (neglect) is available online at http://ocfs.ny.gov/main/cps/.
The NYSDOH provides answers to common immunization questions; please visit the NYSDOH website for more information.
Health Screening Information
- Health Screening Notification Form [PDF]
- Dental Health Certificate [PDF] – optional
- Health Certificate/Appraisal Form [PDF]
Medications in School
- Parent/Guardian Permission to Designate Another Adult to Administer Medication [PDF]
- Parent and Prescribers’ Authorization for Administration [PDF]
- Self-Medication Release Form of Medication in School [PDF]
New York State Department of Health Guidance
Body Mass Index (BMI) Information
If you do not wish to have your child’s weight status group information included as part of Northville School’s Health Department report, download the BMI Exclusion from State Report form and return the form to Charlotte Kalkbrenner, School Nurse.